- A. Gupta, G. Boleda, S. Padó. Distributed Prediction of Relations for Entities: The Easy, The Difficult, and The Impossible.
In Proceedings of 6th Joint Conference on Lexical and Computational Semantics (*SEM 2017), Vancouver, Canada.
- G. Boleda, A. Gupta, S. Padó. Instances and Concepts in Distributional Space.
In Proceedings of 15th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (EACL 2017), Valencia, Spain.
- A. Gupta, G. Boleda, M. Baroni, S. Padó: Distributional vectors encode referential attributes.
In Proceedings of Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP 2015), Lisbon, Portugal.
- A. Gupta, J. Utt, S. Padó: Dissecting the Practical Lexical Function Model for Compositional Distributional Semantics.
In Proceedings of 4th Joint Conference on Lexical and Computational Semantics (*SEM 2015), Denver, USA.
- A. Gupta, G. Boleda, M. Baroni, S. Padó. 2015. Mapping conceptual features to referential properties.
Talk (by G. Boleda) at the 3rd International ESSENCE Workshop: Algorithms for Processing Meaning, May 2015, Barcelona, Spain.
- A. Gupta. Complex Aggregates In Natural Language Interface To Databases.
Thesis for MS by Research in Computer Science and Engineering at International Institute of Information Technology - Hyerabad (IIIT-H). Telangana, India.
- A. Gupta, R. Sangal. A Novel Approach to Aggregation Processing in Natural Language Interfaces to Databases.
In Proceedings of 10th International Conference on Natural Language Processing (ICON 2013), C-DAC Noida, U.P., India.
- A. Gupta, A. Akula, D. Malladi, P. Kukkadapu, V. Ainavolu, R. Sangal. A novel approach towards building a portable nlidb system using the computational paninian grammar framework.
In Proceedings of International Conference on Asian Language Processing (IALP 2012), p93-p96, Hanoi, Vietnam.